The Importances of Tameawu Leaf | The tameawu leaf is a powerful leaf that is used for so many things, both physical and spiritual. Today I am going to discuss with you the importances of tameawu leaf.
Tameawu leaf is not only known to the people of Ghana or the Akans, it is known globally and is called different names due to the wonders it performs.
First of all, Taameamu is one of the most powerful leaves/plants you can find on Earth. You can place some beneath your pillow to avoid bad dreams and also to prevent spiritual attacks!
READ ALSO: How to Use Tameawu to Get Money.
Health Importances of Tameawu Leaf
The tameawu leaf which is also known as the miracle leaf or leaf of life is a very important leaf that has nutrients that builds the human body in so many ways. Below is the health importances of tameawu leaf or the leaf of life.
- Treats Kidney stones: In case of kidney stones, give 40-50 ml decoction of the whole plant twice a day.
- Useful in Urinary disorders: Give 5 ml juice of its leaves to the patient suffering from thirst and any disorder related to the urinary system. It is a very good and effective cure.
In case of urine-related disorder in men, give 40-60 ml of its decoction with 2 gm. honey mixed in it. Give this twice a day.
- Helpful in Boils: Slightly warm its leaves and crush them. Tie it as a poultice on the affected area. It cures boils, redness, and swelling too.
- For Hypertension: Give 5-10 drops of the extract of its aerial parts. It is beneficial in controlling blood pressure.
- Curbs Leukemia: Give 5-10drops of the extract of its aerial part, twice a day. It is beneficial in blood cancer.
- For Vaginal disorders: In the case of vaginal flow in women, give 40-60 ml decoction with 2 gm. honey mixed in it. Give this twice a day.
- Treats Headache: Crush its leaves and apply on the forehead. It cures headaches.
- Aids in Eye pain: Extract the juice of its leaves and apply it all around the eyes. It cures pain in the white part of the eyes.
- Treatment for Wounds: Slightly warm the leaves and then crush them and tie on the wound. It helps the wound heal faster and also eliminates the scar.
- Cures bleeding diarrhea: Give 3-6 gm. juice of its leaves with cumin seeds and double the amount of ghee mixed in it. Give this to the patient thrice a day. It controls the blood flow in diarrhea.
- Manage leucorrhoea: For women who suffer from leucorrhoea ailment, use the decoction of the leaves twice daily. It helps delay the flow of blood within the blood vessels.
- Treat piles at home: Drink the extract of the leaves twice daily to get an effective cure for piles.
- Good for the liver: Bryophyllum pinnatum promotes the health of the liver. You can cure jaundice fast.
- Treat ear pain: Get a fast cure for your ear pain by applying the juice of the leaves.
- Cure boils: Crush a few leaves and form a poultice. Apply this to the boils. You can use this on the redness and swelling of the skin.
- Improves heart health: It improves the health of the heart.
- Treat colds and coughs: For common colds and coughs, the juice of the leaves along with sugar candy will help. This can help people suffering from asthma also.
- Relieves stomach ache: If you have a stomach ache, you can get relief by having the decoction of the leaves.
- Diuretic action: You can cure urinary disorders with the juice of the Bryophyllum pinnatum leaf. This is good for curing excessive thirst. Drink a potion of 40-60 ml every day in the morning and evening.
- Teething problems: Babies who are cutting their first teeth will have relief from the pain.
- Anthelmintic action: Bryophyllum pinnatum helps remove worms in the intestine effectively. Have the decoction of the leaves twice a day with honey.
- Antipyretic property: If you have a fever, the miracle leaf will help relieve your symptoms.
- Corrects dysentery: Have the leaf extract with honey to get relief from dysentery.
- Helps with weight management: You can lose weight by using the Bryophyllum pinnatum leaves.
- Prevents grey hair: Regular use of the miracle leaf will help prevent the greying of hair. It promotes the health of the scalp too.
- Good anti-oxidant property: Make tea with dried leaves and have it twice or thrice a day. This will help you fight free radicals better.
- Helpful for diabetics: Control your diabetes with the Bryophyllum pinnatum leaves. Have the decoction twice every day and see your blood sugar levels drop significantly.
- Cures constipation: You can get relief from your constipation by having the tea made from the dried powder of the Bryophyllum pinnatum.
- Purifies blood: Miracle leaf has a purifying action on the blood. It removes the toxins and helps improve your health.
- Juice for a chest cold: Warm 3 leaves and juice them. This should yield 2-3 tablespoons of the leaf of life juice. Add a pinch of salt. Take one tablespoon three times a day for as long as needed.
I believe by now you have noticed the numerous importances of tameawu leaf but don’t worry, we still have some more for you. Read on.
Traditional Importance of Tameawu
There are many traditional benefits of using the tameawu plant but today, I am going to share with you just a few of the importances of tameawu leaf. This leaf can be used traditionally to treat so many illnesses.
Below are some of the wonderful things this leaf can do.
- It cures stones and purifies the abdominal area.
- It is purgative and cures piles, pacifies tridosha, flatulence, dysuria, ulcers, and wounds, and purifies the blood.
- It is a very famous medicine to cure kidney stones and similar other problems.
- It is given for the treatment of a cough, asthma, or cold with candy sugar.
- It is used against dysentery.
- The plant root is used to treat high blood pressure.
- It is also used to prevent any kind of cardiac problems.
- It is used for the treatment of fever.
- Rhizome powdered is used for the treatment of constipation.
- The extract of Bryophyllum pinnatum is used for the treatment of roundworms (clotrimazole).
- The extract of the plant is used for the treatment of antipyretic activity.
- Using the juice of this leaf as an ear drop heals the ear pain. It’s a natural remedy for ear pain.
- The root of this plant is believed to protect the liver and proved useful for the treatment of hepatitis.
- It is a proven diuretic. So, it cures difficult urination.
- Because of its antioxidant property, the plant is used in a mixture of herbal green tea.
- It is used as one of the home remedies for piles (Hemorrhoids).
- The leaf juice is used for the treatment of stomach aches.
- The extract is used for the nourishment of the hair and treating gray hair.
- Leaves are used against intestinal disorders. The paste is used against leucorrhoea.
- Fresh juice of Patharchur can be used to treat jaundice.
SEE ALSO: How to Use Tameawu to Get Favour
WARNING: Do not urinate on the tameawu plant or leaf wherever you find it. If you urinate on it, you will become barren if you are a woman and impotent if you are a man. This is how powerful the tameawu leaf is. Do not joke with it at all.
I have shared with you many of the importances of tameawu leaf. I have showed you the number of illnesses this wonderful leaf can treat and the health benefits it brings to one if they use it.
If you have any question related to the importances of tameawu leaf or anything that has to do with tameawu, kindly write it in the comments section below and we will respond to you as soon as possible.
Source: 247Hitz.Com | Importances of Tameawu Leaf You Should Know