The 2023 Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships have fully funded scholarships that are awarded to students who cannot fund their studies but are e
The 2023 Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships have fully funded scholarships that are awarded to students who cannot fund their studies but are extremely talented. It is for all of you who are searching for an opportunity to study abroad as you want to attain sustainable development goals (SDGs) and connect all countries through research work and broaden each other’s knowledge.
It is covering five major areas and it is for students who want to make a change in the community and want the best for it but lack the resources to make those changes, so students belonging to developing countries are encouraged to apply. It is a fully funded Scholarship for a Master’s program.
READ ALSO: Canadian Government Masters Scholarship Program 2023/2024.
Content in This Post
Details of The Scholarship
- Host Countries: Fiji, Samoa, and Vanuatu, South Africa, Sri Lanka.
- Degree Level: Master’s Program.
- Scholarship: Fully Funded.
- Courses: Various Courses
- Eligibility: For Common Wealth Countries only.
- Deadline: 24 May 2023
Eligibility Criteria of the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships:
- Candidates must be a citizen or refugees or permanent residents from the eligible commonwealth country. (The Commonwealth is a group of 54 nations that were once part of the British Empire.)
- Candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree.
- Candidates of all ages can apply.
Have a question in your mind that you need an answer for you can search here many commonly asked questions have been answered by the Scholarship providing body Here:
READ ALSO: Apply for 2023 University of British Columbia Scholarships.
Benefits of Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2023:
- The full tuition fee will be covered.
- Queen Elizabeth Scholarship scholarship will cover the living expenses.
- The scholarship will cover the Return economy tickets.
- The scholarship will also provide an arrival allowance.
- A research grant will be provided.
Duration Of The Scholarships
It is a 2 years Program for international students.
How to Apply for the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships?
- All candidates have to apply online.
- An applicant will first need to register a MyACU account.
- They will get an email confirming the registration of an account
- Then, applicants will be able to log into the system and reach the application form that needs to be filled out carefully.
- Provide all required details including personal data, academic, and employment records, and the course you are wishing to apply for.
- Make sure that the relevant course exists in the university you have selected for admission.
- Provide statements that include a plan of study, development impact, post-study outreach, and creating networks.
- Have your supporting documents along with you before the application process.
- Complete your application carefully and submit it.
- The applicants will receive a confirmation email after submission.
READ ALSO: Top 5 Law Schools in Ghana 2022/2023.
The application deadline for the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship 2023-24 is 24 May 2023 at 15:00 (UTC).
The Official link to the Website where you can Apply Online is Here:
Source: 247Hitz.Com | 2023 Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships