Do you want to join the Ghana Army? The Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment/Enlistment Exercise for the 2023/2024 has commenced. The institution has called on all qualified individuals to apply.
Beware of Fraudsters on the internet pretending to work for the Ghana Armed Forces (GAF) to help you get enlisted. Do not pay monies to anyone for protocol!
To apply for the Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment, follow the steps outlined below to be enlisted:
RELATED: Where to Buy Ghana Armed Forces Vouchers.
How to Apply for Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment
- Acquire a scratch card at Three Hundred and Fifty Ghana Cedis (GH¢350.00) from the designated regional post offices.
- Scratch the card gently to reveal the PIN code. The scratch card can be used three times until a record is successfully submitted.
- Log on to the recruitment portal at https://i.apply.mil.gh/.
- Read through the entry requirements thoroughly.
- Click on the “Apply Now” tab to open the applicant authentication page.
- Enter your card serial number, and PIN code, select your preferred arm of service, type of commission, and click submit.
- Enter your personal details. Take note of the following from Pages 1 to 3:
- Select your desired vacancy and provide all other required data.
- Upload a scanned copy of your passport-sized photograph (dimension: 200 x 180 pixels).
- Enter a valid e-mail address, personal mobile phone number (in the format 233XXXXXXXXX), and other required data.
- Enter your WASSCE/SSCE Index number, and WASSCE/SSCE results slip serial number, and select a tertiary institution from the list of schools.
- Enter your graduating GPA/CWA and provide all other required data.
- Upload scanned copies of the following: WASSCE Results Slip and First Degree Certificate (Degree, HND).
- Click on the preview button to see a summary page of all data provided. Read through this page carefully and click on the back button if there are any modifications to be made.
- Click on the submit button and expect an instant e-mail and text message, which includes your unique system-generated Identification Number.
- Print and keep a copy of the generated report as you will be required to present it if you are shortlisted. If you lose your copy of the final report, go back to the recruitment portal, click on the “Check Details” tab, enter your unique identification number sent to you by SMS/e-mail, and order a re-print.
READ ALSO: How to Buy Vodafone 5 Cedis for 5GB for 7 Days.
Note: Each scanned document (Passport picture, WASSCE/SSCE results slip, and First Degree Certificate) to be uploaded should not exceed 1 Mb and must be in JPEG picture format only.
Share this useful article with others on various social media platforms. For more useful information like this, kindly subscribe to our notifications to receive the latest recruitment updates and more as soon as we publish them.
Source: GhanaRecruitments.Com ~ Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment Guide – How to Apply