Senior Year Episode 8 Predictions | As usual I am going to give you my predictions on What will happen in Best Friends in The World Senior Year Episode 8. Well, since I am not a magician I won’t be able to get all right but at least most my predictions will reflect in the next episode of senior.
Best Friends in The World has been around for some time now and is gaining a lot of reputation among Africans both home and abroad. The script writer’s style and way of making her viewer always wanting more is skill that should be taught to potential screen writers.
BFW Senior Year EP 7 Recap
Lemme to take you back to some of the interesting scenes of Best Friends in the World Senior Year Episode 7.
- Ms. Lane’s lunch date was successful her new acquaintance.
- Ivy tells Iris to stop treating Romeo harsh since she (Iris) loves him.
- Adam didn’t actually ki$$ Evelyn. He run away from the ki$$ and she apologized.
- Evelyn asked Adam to help her apologize to Olive and Esther
- Olive meet one of her fears again… writing the Mock Exams even though she is emotionally okay but not fully recovered.
- Romeo’s sister was actually the one who stole the watch
- Esther slapped “Stînky Moüth”
- Archie stood up for Esther by pünching “Stînky Moüth”
- Adam confronted some seniors for body-shaming some of the girls in the school.
- Evelyn asks Esther and Olive for Forgiveness
READ ALSO: Class And Class All Episodes
Best Friends in The World Senior Year Episode 8 Predictions
- Evelyn will not be able to cope with the “Best Friends”. Hence she will fall out.
- Adam will be disappointed in Olive
- Olive will perform better than she had thought in the Mock Exams.
- Olive will excel at the Coral Bank Quiz her mom surprised her with.
- Esther will win her competition and be chosen by a university who admires her brilliance.
- Evelyn will try to show David she is now a changed person
- David will try to get along with Evelyn but it won’t work
- Iris will confess her love to Romeo
- Archie and Esther will get back together
- Olive mom Mrs. Lane plans falls in love with her new date.
SEE ALSO: TIKULA Season 1 All Episodes
We love reading you thoughts too. Kindly leave your comments and suggestions in the comments box provided below. What do you think about Best Friends in The World Senior Year Episode 8 Predictions?
Hope you found this article useful? Kindly share it with others on various social media platforms and instant messaging app.
Subscribe to our notifications to receive the latest updates on Best Friends in The World Senior Year and other related interesting web series.