In an earlier article, we talked about a herb that will draw your lover closer to you when you use it. This herb is a leaf that is referred to by ma
In an earlier article, we talked about a herb that will draw your lover closer to you when you use it. This herb is a leaf that is referred to by many as “Leaf of Life” or “Miracle Leaf“, in Ghana it is known as Taameawu, whiles botanically some scientist refers to it as Kalanchoe Pinnata.
Today I am going to talk about the spiritual uses of leaf of life or you can say the spiritual uses of Tameawu. If you are curious to know how you can use the leaf of life for spiritual purposes, stay glued to your screens.
I will also be taking you through some of the health and spiritual benefits of using Tameawu or the Leaf of Life.
Content in This Post
Origin of Leaf of Life (Tameawu Leaf)
In Ghana, Tameawu in Asante Twi dialect means “If you hate me, die!”. The Leaf of Life which is known by others as Miracle leaf also has many names depending on where you asked. Some of these names include Bryophyllum pinnatum, Kalanchoe pinnata, Air plant, Cathedral bells, Life plant and Goethe plant. In Nigeria, the Taameawu plant is known as “Abamoda” or “Odundun” in the Yoruba dialect, “Odaa Opue” in the Igbo dialect, Danweshin or Ekpokpo by Edo people, and Afiayo in the Efik dialect.
READ ALSO: 13 Things Women Do That Push Men Away.
The plant is a tropical and sub-tropical succulent perennial herb that grows about 1 – 2 meters in height. The Taameawu plant has a hollow stem, that can be red or green in color. It is thick, short and flexible. The plant is glabrous and succulent. It is scattered across Africa and grows well in the tropical regions.
It is called Miracle Leaf or Leaf of Life because it grows even without roots, sunshine or water. If you should cut Tameawu leaf into smaller pieces and cover them with soil, it will grow few days time. Surprisingly, it will still grow if you put it inside a book. Isn't this a miracle? This is an amazing plant that does not die!
10 Spiritual Uses of Leaf of Life / Tameawu leaf
- It can be used to get Good luck.
- It can be used to collect debt.
- The leaf can be used as love spells.
- It can be used to get favors from people, work etc.
- It can be used as protection against witchcraft.
- It can be used to overturn curses.
- It protects you against spiritual marriages.
- It can be used as protection against any evil eye.
- It can be used to destroy spells.
- It can be used help boost your business.
10 Health Benefits of Tameawu Leaf (Leaf of Life)
- The plant improves sleep quality and general wellbeing in cancer patients, reducing blood pressure as well as preventing kidney damage. Especially, in people with high blood pressure, among other therapeutic benefits.
- It has also been said that the lightly roasted leaves are used against cancer, inflammations. It is also a leaf infusion used for fevers according to Creoles. An infusion is a tea extract or drink prepared by soaking tea leaves or herbs in liquid.
- A mixture this leaf juice with coconut oil is used as a remedy for migraines and headaches.
- Some indigenous people heat the leaves and apply them topically to boils and skin ulcers.
- In Ecuador, the leaf of life is used to treat broken bones and internal bruises.
- Infusion of leaves and stem in cold water are used by indigenous tribes of Peru for the treatment of heartburn, urethritis, fevers, and for all sorts of respiratory conditions.
- The root infusion is also used in epilepsy.
- The leaves are known for their anti-inflammatory and anti-diabetic activity, anti-hypertensive activity, anti-tumor activity.
- Antiulcer potentials of herbal drug have been reported in various scientific studies.
- The Tameawu leaf is used in our local homes to treat fungal infections like ringworm and sores.
How to Use The Tameawu Leaf to Get Results
I am going to show you how you can use the Tameawu Leaf to get effective results both in terms of health, wealth and spiritually.
1. To use the Tameawu leaf for cooling the heart, chewed leaf or boil it for tea. This is good for all heart related ailments.
2. To heal your wounds and sores both internal and external do this; for internal wounds, chew and swallow the leaf. If the wound is outside the body, pluck a leaf or two and heat it over fire. Use the leaf to cover the sore or boil on your body then bandage it tight.
3. To treat cough in children, all you need to do is pluck a Tameawu leaf then squeeze and extract the liquid. Give this liquid to the child to drink and they will be relieved soon.
4. If you want to protect yourself or detoxify, you can chew a leaf or two a day for detoxification and protection.
5. You can use it to prepare palm nuts soup. Add some leaves to the boiling palm nuts and pound it together.
6. It's use as vegetables. You can cut it into pieces and mix with your salad or your vegetable stew.
7. If you want to use it for spiritual protect, you can add it to your bathing water, especially if you are one of those people who take their bath late at night.
8. To draw your lover close to you, read this article.
9. To solve low sperm count issues, get taameawu plant and eat three leafs whenever you wake up. If you do this up to 1 or more weeks, your sperm count will increase.
TRENDING: How to Use Tameawu to Get Money.
The USE of Tameawu for Spiritual Bath
Spiritual bath is the cleansing of the body against evil spirits, witchcraft etc. Perform this spiritual bath when you are suffering from the following:
- Spiritual marriage
- Bad luck
- Spiritual illness
- Business failure
- Get your TAMEAWU leaves and make a wish on it based on your predicament.
- Put the Tameawu leaf in a bucket of clean water and bath it twice daily.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Tameawu Leaf juju?
No. It is not juju but it can perform a lot of miracles.
Can Tameawu Leaf Heal Me?
Yes! The Tameawu Leaf can heal, protect and detoxify you.
How many times can I use Tameawu Leaf?
There no limit. You can use Tameawu leaf endless.
What is the side effect of Tameawu leaf?
It has no known side effects. You can consult your physician if you are still worried.
Is Tameawu leaf edible?
Yes. The Tameawu leaf is edible. You can eat the leaf or you can add it to your soup or stew.
Did you find this information: “Spiritual Uses of Leaf of Life – Tameawu [+Benefits]” useful? Share it with others on social media groups, forums, instant messaging apps' groups and any platform you deem appropriate to share the good news. Subscribe to our notifications to receive more useful information like the above as soon as we publish them.