All You Need to Know About Jeiel Damina – Biography & Net Worth, Age, Parents, Wiki
Biography of your favorite Best Friends In The World character "Olive Lane" known in real life as Jeiel Damina.
Who is Jeiel Damina – Biography & Net Worth, Age, Parents, Wiki | Jeiel Damina, popularly known as “Olive Lane” for her role in a mini web series on YouTube known as “Best Friends In The World”. She is an actress, a musician, a writer, a blogger, and a movie freak.
She comes from the Damila Family, a family of five headed by Abel Damina, her father. She has two senior sisters, Jemima and Jesimiel Damina. They are together known as “Triple J Plus” when it comes to making music. They also founded the Neptune3 Studios – a creative media company, producers of the Best Friends In The World Web Series on YouTube.
Jeiel Damina became much popular after playing her first movie role as a led character in a teen mini-series that was written and directed by her senior sisters, Jesimiel and Jemima Damina. She was is actually known as a singer and member of the musical group – Triple J. However, apart from being a musician, Jeil Damina proves to be multi-talented as she can do other things as well. These include dancing, acting, writing, and blogging.
Jeiel Damina Biography Profile
|Birthday||September 4, 2002|
|Profession||Actress, Musical Artiste|
|Parents||Mr. Abel Damina and Mrs. Rachael Damina|
|Siblings||Jesimel and Jemima|
|Jeiel A Damina|
Jeiel Damina happens to be the last of her father’s three daughters. She is adventurous and religious as she comes from a very good religious family. She loves writing, dancing, acting, and telling stories whenever she grabs the opportunity.
Top 10 Facts About Jeiel Damina:
- Jeiel Damina is a born and bred Nigerian.
- Her role in Best Friends In The World is the first she came into movie acting. She was actually nervous when she went for the auditions.
- Jeiel Damina is a “Virgo”. She was born in 2002 on September 4th.
- She was once kidnapped by armed robbers (gunmen) right in front of her father in 2011.1
- She is the last born of her parents.
- Jeiel Damina has 2 sisters only; Jemima and Jesimiel
- Jeiel’s father is Dr. Abel Damina. He is the founder and head pastor of Power City International Church in Nigeria.
- She comes from Kaduna but grew up in Uyo, all in Nigeria.
- Jeiel Damina is a musical artist and a member of a 3-member musical group – Triple J Plus. She sang “Final Word” – a song that was used as a soundtrack for Best Friends In The World.
- Jeiel Damina’s net worth is not yet known as she has not been assessed by the institutions in charge of rating net worths.
Bonus: She featured in a Television commercial in 2013 for Triple J Plus Spelling Bee – a spelling bee contest that was organized by courtesy of her musical group, Triple J Plus.
Triple J Plus Spelling Bee TV Commercial 1
In this video, you would see yours truly, Jeiel Damina as she does her thing. This commercial is now 11 years old. Guess what her age was when she did this TV commercial!
Triple J Plus Spelling Bee TV Commercial 2
Here is the second commercial she did alongside her two senior sisters; Jemima and Jesimiel for their Triple J Plus Spelling Bee competition they organized in 2013, 7 years ago.
This is all we have gathered about Jeiel Damina Biography, we would be updating this article from time to time. We would be adding other information such as Jeiel Damina’s phone number, who her boyfriend is, and the school she attended. Keep visiting to get yourself updated with new information about her.
To receive future updates about Jeiel Damina, subscribe to our notifications. You would receive the latest news and updates on your device once you have subscribed to our newsletters, as soon as we publish them.