How to Professionally Create Your Silhouette Challenge Video
How to Make Your Silhouette Challenge Video | Twitter, Tik Tok and Snap Chat is blowing with videos of this new challenge known as the Silhouette Challenge. It is currently trending on almost all the social media platforms most especially Twitter and Tik Tok, also on Snapchat.
We are going to show you a few steps you can use to professionally create your silhouette videos for your silhouette challenge.
Are you ready to join the challenge and the new trend? Let’s go.
With this tutorial, you will need to download the Snapchat app either from the App Store or Google Play Store depending on your device.
How to Make Silhouette Videos
- Open your Snapchat.
- Go to the filter and click explore.
- Go to “Vin rouge”. Type in Vin and the Vin rouge filter will come up. It should be a red icon with an “I”.
- Prop your phone up facing you, face forward.
- Turn off your room light.
- Turn the lights of your background or hallway you are using on.
- Come a little close in the dark and viola you should get the shadow move.
Below is another way you can make your silhouette video using the Tiktok app. Check it out if you did not get the explanation or tutorial in the above video.
We are always looking forward to reading your comments. Let us know what you think about How to Professionally Create Your Silhouette Challenge Video. Leave your opinions in the comments section below.
Do you love this article? Subscribe to our newsletters and notifications to receive the latest music video and news updates on your device as soon as we publish them. Share this article with your friends, families, and loved ones to help it reach others on the various social media platforms. Source: 247Hitz.Com