How to Fix EMUI Huawei Software Installing Unplug USB | This is one of the issues faced by most Huawei users. Unknowingly, many Huawei android users get stuck at this screen after it appears on the screen and does not know what to do.
The screen of the Huawei device usually displays a download counter and the following text below:
EMUI Huawei software installing DO NOT unplug USB or press any key
READ ALSO: Jacinta Ocansey Biography and Net Worth.
In this situation when you press the power button, it displays another text in blue which states “Warning: Power button is long pressed, please release to avoid system crash”.
If you are one of the many people who are stuck at this screen, do not panic. We have a solution that will fix this problem one-time. This solution is going to get your phone back to normal in less than 2-minutes.
Let’s get started…
How to Fix EMUI Huawei Software installing DO NOT unplug USB or press any key.
- Check to see if the device is showing the exact text “EMUI Huawei Software Installing Do Not Unplug or Press Any Key”
- Check to see if your Huawei device’s battery is removable. Open the back cover to check this.
- If the (a)the battery is removable then simply pull the battery and then re-insert it and reboot but if your (b) battery is not removable then press and hold the power button for 10 seconds then plug-in your charger. Use a direct power source and not a PC.
- Congrats! You have successfully fixed it.
SEE ALSO: Herman Suede – Be Mine (Prod by D3MZ).
Questions Submitted by some Huawei users facing the same issue:
- Hello, my Huawei ascend g7 had the same problem. But I can’t follow your solution because my battery is irremovable. Please help me..Installation is stuck at 0%…
- Hello, I accidentally click the side buttons of my Huawei GR5 device, and then on the screen, it shows EMUI Huawei software installing DO NOT unplug USB or press any key. I don’t know what happened. It just stuck at 0%. If I pressed the power off button, it only shows a warning “Warning: Power button is long pressed, please release to avoid system crash”. Can you help me with this, please?
This solution works for all types of Huawei devices. Inform us in the comments section about any device it doesn’t work on so that we can verify and update this article.
READ ALSO: All Vodafone Data Offers And Their Shortcodes.
We would like to know what you think about How to Fix EMUI Huawei Software Installing Unplug USB. Share your thoughts and comments below!
Do you love this article? Subscribe to our newsletters and notifications to receive the latest music video and news updates on your device as soon as we publish them. Share this article with your friends, families, and loved ones to help it reach others on the various social media platforms. Source: 247Hitz.Com