Have you run out of data bundles and cannot buy airtime to renew your data bundle? Worry no more. Today I am going to show you how to borrow Vodafone
Have you run out of data bundles and cannot buy airtime to renew your data bundle? Worry no more. Today I am going to show you how to borrow Vodafone data bundle. This article answers the question you have been asking “how can I borrow Vodafone data credit”?
Vodafone Ghana has made it convenient for its customers to be able to borrow data bundles and airtime when they run out and pay later. Taking advantage of this, customers can still make calls and browse even when they run out of airtime or data bundle.
Vodafone Data Bundle refers to data packages offered by Vodafone Ghana on their network to their prepaid and postpaid customers. You will need airtime to buy a data bundle or you can purchase directly from your Vodafone Cash or Mobile Money account if you have one.
READ ALSO: How To Register And Activate Vodafone Cash.
How to Borrow Vodafone Data Bundle
To borrow a data bundle from Vodafone follow the steps below.
- Dial *505# on your handset
- Choose the amount you want to borrow (this should be based on the amount of data you want to purchase)
- You will receive the amount you borrow (when you have no outstanding SOS debt)
- Dial *530# to buy cheap Vodafone data bundles or *700# to buy the data bundle of your choice
You can use this method to buy daily, weekly, and monthly data bundles. You can also use it to purchase 2moorch data bundles and weekend offers.
SEE ALSO: How to Buy Vodafone 3 Cedis for 2GB Data.
How to Check Your Vodafone Data Bundle Balance
After successfully purchasing your Vodafone data bundle, you can check your data bundle balance to see how much data you have left on your account.
To do this, follow the step-by-step guideline outlined below.
- Dial *124# and you will receive a popup message with your airtime balance together with your data bundle balance.
- If you want to access only the data bundle balance, simply dial *126# on your handset or mobile device.
We love reading your opinions too. Kindly leave your contributions to the above topic in the comments section below.
Subscribe to our notifications to be the first to receive new updates on Vodafone. You will also be informed about interesting offers, promotions, and support from Vodafone Ghana.
247Hitz.Com | How to Borrow Vodafone Data Bundle in Ghana