It’s another week and we have Best Friends in The World Senior Year Episode 13 by Neptune3 Studios. Let’s get to it.
After Olive caught Evelyn red-handed in the previous episode, what do you think will be her next line of action? Will she expose her, report her, or she will be excited that at least she has found some evidence to use against Evelyn?
About This Episode (DETAILS)
Title: Best Friends in The World Senior Year Episode 12
Produced by: Neptune3 Studios
Run time: 65:18
Date Released: 28 – 10 – 2022
Written by: Jeiel Damina and Jesimiel Damina
Directed by: Jemima Damina
Up Next in Best Friends in The World Senior Year Episode 13
- Olive seeks counsel from Ms. Lucile
- Olive consults Senior Uduak, a past student of LHS for “dirt” about LHS and LHS Staff.
- Olive Protests in LHS after find hardcore proof of corrupt practices in LHS
- Olive gets the support of David and Maria
- The principal (Evelyn’s uncle) confronts David and Olive as they protest
- David records the principal as she tries to defend his corrupt practice
- Evelyn tells her uncle and mom she can no longer participate in the decathlon after she was caught by Olive
- Parents raise concerns about “Olive’s Allegations’ against the school”
- Adam threw a punch at someone for trying to attack Olive
- Olive Confronts Esther about When She Talked behind her back with Maria
- Esther and Olive go out to a party
- They found out Adam Andrews is the same person as A. Augustine.
If you want to enjoy all the scenes in Best Friends in The World Senior Year Episode 13, watch the full video below.
Best Friends in The World Senior Year Episode 13
[btn url=”https://ssyoutube.com/watch?v=pUKFvEbPom8″ text_color=”#ffffff” bg_color=”#0017ef” icon=”” icon_position=”start” size=”18″ id=”” target=”on”]DOWNLOAD[/btn]
You just finished watching Best Friends in The World Senior Year Episode 13. Subscribe to our notifications to receive the next episode of Best Friends in The World Senior Year on Your device as soon as we publish them.
Share this article with others so that they can enjoy it just as you did. Sharing is caring!
Source: 247Hitz.Com | Best Friends in The World Senior Year Episode 13